TRY has conducted community engagement and analysed the outcomes of our major projects. We also make submissions to various government enquiries. We’ve included a few of our more notable reports and submissions here, along with recent brochures and speeches.
In the latter half of 2021, we completed the final reports from our microgrid study funded by the Victorian government, the Microgrid Demonstration Initiative, and our federally funded 100% Feasibility Study. In 2021 we also made a submission to the Parliamentary Inquiry on the Australian Local Power Agency Bill. New items will be added as they are finalised and released.
- Reader-friendly summary of the Feasibility Study and its conclusions (5/2/2022):
2021 Community Report – 100% Feasibility Study Outcomes (2.6 MB)
- 2021 Technical report of the 100% Feasibility Study (1/10/2021):
Final report: Yackandandah Microgrid Feasibility Study (2 MB)
- 2021 AGM – Presidents Report
- Last years AGM Minutes for acceptance at the 2021 AGM:
2020 AGM Minutes – Draft
- Submission: Federal Inquiry into the Australian Local Power Agency Bill 2021 (9/7/2021)
- Submission: Victorian Inquiry into Tackling Climate Change in Victorian Communities 2019 (13/9/2019)
- TRY Association Audit Report (June 2019)
- Submission: Federal Inquiry into modernising Australia’s electricity grid – Building a Yackandandah Community Mini Grid (2017)
- Creating the Yackandandah Community Mini Grid Report (March 2017)
- Community attitudes towards a 100% renewable energy target for Yackandandah (June 2015)
- Totally Renewable Yackandandah Inc. Constitution
Presentations, Speeches & Brochures
We have not previously uploaded these types of items but after the Yack01 Community Battery launch we received several requests – so here they are!
- Presentation to the Totally Renewable Beechworth “Battery Fever” event (19/2/2022):
TRB-BatteryFever_TRY-Yack01 (1.5 MB)
- Yack01 Media launch, 8 July 2021: President’s speech
- 100% Feasibility Study, 3 December 2020, Information postcards