TRY has conducted community engagement and analysed the outcomes of our major projects. We also make submissions to various government enquiries. We’ve included a few of our more notable reports and submissions here, along with recent brochures and speeches.
In the latter half of 2021, we’re expecting the final reports from our microgrid study funded by the Victorian government, the Microgrid Demonstration Initiative, and our federally funded 100% Feasibility Study. We have also made a submission to the Parliamentary Inquiry on the Australian Local Power Agency Bill and hope to post that once the inquiry concludes. Check back here regularly to see when they’re posted.
- TRY Association Audit Report (June 2019)
- Creating the Yackandandah Community Mini Grid Report (March 2017)
- Building a Yackandandah Community Mini Grid – TRY Submission Inquiry into modernising Australia’s electricity grid (2017)
- Community attitudes towards a 100% renewable energy target for Yackandandah (June 2015)
- Totally Renewable Yackandandah Inc. Constitution
Presentations, Speeches & Brochures
We have not previously uploaded these types of items but after the recent Yack01 Community Battery launch we received several requests. So here they are!