TRY conducts community engagements, analyses project outcomes and makes submissions to government enquiries. We’ve included a few of our more notable reports and submissions here, along with recent brochures and speeches.
New items will be added as they are released.
- 2023 AGM – Presidents Report (140 kB)
- 2022 AGM – Presidents Report (131 kB)
- Community Attitudes – Yackandandah Feasibility Study (5/5/2022)
(Community engagement report from the 100% Feasibility Study, 1.5 MB)
- Community Report – 100% Feasibility Study (5/2/2022)
(Reader-friendly summary of the 100% Feasibility Study, 2.6 MB)
- Final report: Yackandandah Microgrid Feasibility Study (1/10/2021)
(Technical report of the 100% Feasibility Study, 2 MB)
- 2021 AGM – Presidents Report
- Submission: Federal Inquiry into the Australian Local Power Agency Bill 2021 (9/7/2021)
- Submission: Victorian Inquiry into Tackling Climate Change in Victorian Communities 2019 (13/9/2019)
- TRY Association Audit Report (June 2019)
- Submission: Federal Inquiry into modernising Australia’s electricity grid – Building a Yackandandah Community Mini Grid (2017)
- Creating the Yackandandah Community Mini Grid Report (March 2017)
- Community attitudes towards a 100% renewable energy target for Yackandandah (June 2015)
- Totally Renewable Yackandandah Inc. Constitution
Presentations, Speeches & Brochures
We have not previously uploaded these types of items but after the Yack01 Community Battery launch we received several requests – so here they are!
- Presentation to the Totally Renewable Beechworth “Battery Fever” event (19/2/2022):
TRB-BatteryFever_TRY-Yack01 (1.5 MB)
- Yack01 Media launch, 8 July 2021: President’s speech
- 100% Feasibility Study, 3 December 2020, Information postcards