If you join our mailing list, you will receive a quarterly newsletter covering recent events and our main projects. Subscribers receive only the newsletter and the occasional email about important events. For those that don’t wish to subscribe you can check out the PDF or web versions of previous newsletters, or some of our articles in Yackity Yak.
We publish updates in each edition of Yackandandah’s own community newspaper, Yackity Yak (follow the link to access back issues).
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and volunteer capacity, we’ve been a bit irregular with the newsletter in 2021-22 but you can always check out our Facebook profile for up to date snippets of news. Also due to lack of capacity (it takes time to convert the webmail version into a PDF), we are now posting links to the webmail version only of the newsletter.
- TRY Talking – June 2023 (Web)
- TRY Talking – February 2023 (Web)
- TRY Talking – August 2022 (Web)
- TRY Talking – April 2021 (note the typo in the heading – it should read ‘2021’!) (Web)
- TRY Talking – December 2020 (PDF)
- TRY Talking – August 2020 (PDF)
- TRY Talking – March 2020 (PDF)
- TRY Talking – December 2019 (PDF)
- TRY Talking – October 2019 (PDF)
- TRY Talking – June 2019 (PDF)